Razvojni program Ujedinjenih nacija (UNDP) je UN-ova globalna razvojna mreža, koja zagovara promjene i povezivanje država sa znanjem, iskustvom i resursima kako bi se omogućilo ljudima da izgrade bolji život. Ukoliko ste visoko motivirani, proaktivni, energični, imate entuzijazma, uživate u izazovima i sposobni ste raditi nezavisno u složenim okruženjima, želimo Vas ohrabriti da se prijavite za sljedeće pozicije.
The paramount consideration in the recruitment and selection of UNDP staff members is “the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity”, as set forth in Article 101, paragraph 3, of the UN Charter and UN Staff Regulation 4.2.
The recruitment and selection of staff members at UNDP is guided by the following five principles:
- Competition: Selection will follow a visible and fair competitive process for all vacancies.
- Objectivity: Screening is conducted with professional rigor, with candidates measured against clearly articulated criteria, job skills and competencies and corporate priorities.
- Transparency: The recruitment and selection criteria and all phases of recruitment processes are transparent to staff and candidates to the fullest extent possible.
- Diversity: The United Nations Development Programme is committed to workforce diversity. Women, persons with disabilities, other ethnic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as refugees and other non-citizens legally entitled to work at UNDP, are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Accountability: Hiring managers are accountable both for their selection proposals and the manner in which they have followed the processes leading up to them.
Types of opportunities
UNDP hires personnel through international or local recruitment. It applies several types of contracts depending on a number of criteria, such as legal basis and duration of services. The standard types of contracts are:
- Fixed Term Appointment (FTA) – nationals and international;
- Temporary Assignment (TA) – nationals and international;
- Service Contracts (SC) – nationals only;
- Personnel Services Appointment – nationals and international.
Fixed Term Appointment (FTA). FTA is concluded for the staff members contracted under Staff Rules. Salary scale for national staff is based on the best prevailing local conditions. Salary scale for international staff is based on the best comparator civil service.
Temporary Appointment (TA). TA is concluded for the staff members under TA Guidelines. Maximum duration of the contract is 364 days. Salary scale for national staff is based on the best prevailing local conditions; Salary scale for international staff is based on the best comparator civil service.
National Personnel Service Agreement (NPSA). NPSAis acontract modality, established by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), in order to engage the services of individuals to provide a time-limited service to UNDP under a service-based contract. The duration of the NPSA contract is from 1 day to 6 months (short-term contract) or from 6 months-to 1 year (regular contract). The two types of contracts have the flexibility of being both office and/or home-based.
International Personnel Services Agreement (IPSA). IPSAis a contract modality, established by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), in order to engage the services of individuals to provide a time-limited service to UNDP under a service-based contract. An IPSA Holder is normally a person engaged to perform specialist functions in a country other than their home country or place of permanent residence. An IPSA may be issued for up to 12 months at a time, and may be renewed for up to 4 years, however, not to exceed the maximum duration of the project. The maximum period for the use of an IPSA is normally for the duration of the project and/or its expected funding period.
Application Procedure for Fixed Term Appointments (FTA) and Personnel Services Agreement:
To apply for a vacant position, please submit your application through the vacancy links below.
Other relevant information:
Vacancies are posted in UNDPs eRecruitment platform (Oracle). The application is filled in and submitted online.